Home

Gmod third person Flashlight

Third Person Flashlight mod V3 - YouTub

1. Third (and I guess the last) version of my Garry's Mod addon.Workshop link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=25053311
  2. Third Person Flashlight. This is a simple but very useful mod that changes the flashlight rendering system so you can see other player's flashlight. It allows players to modify their flashlights to emit a different color, have a more light radius, or adjust light level
  3. How to go Third Person in GMod/Garry's Mod Singleplayer Pull up console using the ~ key. If you don't have this enabled, go to your settings, click advanced at the bottom, then check enable developer console
  4. Enabling third person view in Garry's Mod isn't difficult, it's just not always possible. While many of us would love to run around with cameras zoomed out, you'll need console commands to.
  5. Showcasing of the Enhanced Third Person mod in Garry's Mod.Link to mod: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1385768768Other mods shown: [w..

Make Garry's Mod Realistic with Add-ons! - EnviousHost

How to go Third Person in GMod/Garry's Mod - Gamingligh

This page contains a list of cheats, codes, Easter eggs, tips, and other secrets for Garry's Mod for PC.If you've discovered a cheat you'd like to add to the page, or have a correction, please. Today I bring you a new overview regarding this well known Half-Life 2 standalone expansion, sharing my recent experience and discoveries with you guys. Keep reading if you want to know more about my suggested addons for Garry's Mod, personal selection of what I consider the best released maps on Steam and how to get ultra graphics for a more realistic immersion and beautiful visuals Jan 28 2021 Released 2015 First Person Shooter. Doom 3 BFG Hi Def (for BFG edition of game) Higher poly models, tga texture sources, soft shadows and effects. Runs mods. High Definition HD - Light now emits from the actual pipboy. - Pip-Boy light is now volumetric. - Lens flares added to Pip-Boy (warm white), and Power Armor (cool white). - The magnitude of Power Armor lights is greater than their Pip-Boy counterparts. - New optional 1st person light mesh. - Many more beams prefixed/renamed for grouping. - New and edited textures I believe this tutorial should be marked as obsolete in light of the Orange Box update. --~skidz ( Ryan ) 20:38, 21 June 2009 (UTC) There seems to be a bunch of code added in the orange box sdk that has TF stuff in it. Would it be possible to mimic TF2's third-person animation code to make HL2DM's third-person animation smooth

Garry's Mod (or GMod) is an sandbox physics game developed by Facepunch Studios and published by Valve Corporation, originally a mod created by Garry Newman of Valve's own Half-Life 2.Initially just the latter game with the rope, manhack and rollermine guns being the only additions, it has evolved considerably since then to the point of becoming its own standalone game For non-English keyboard users. Before or after doing the steps above, do the following (can not be done while in-game): Open your Steam Games list. Right-click 'Garry's Mod' and select 'Properties'. Click 'set launch options' in the window that pops up. In the new window, type in +bind KEY toggleconsole, where KEY is the key you prefer Garry's Mod - Prop Hunt - Guide and FAQ. The idea behind Prop Hunt is fairly simple one team (The Props) change into objects and hide. The other team (The Hunters) then search though the map with the goal of killing all the props Uploading third_person_flashlight_250533116.gma Uploading toothless_playermodel_696201828.gma Uploading villager_(wild_worldbrawl)_playermodel_495694123.gma Uploading vj_base_131759821.gma Uploading weapon_drop_v2_116003885.gma Uploading weight_stool_104480013.gma Uploading wheatleys_parkour_410645074.gm Gary's Mod Hacks - How to make GMOD Cheats. Hacking Gary's Mod is the same as hacking any Source Engine game. Any CSGO or CSS tutorial is applicable to GMOD, but may require minor adjustments. To make a legit Source Engine cheat you will need 3 things, an offset dumper, a netvar manager and a GetInterface () function

Garry's Mod: How to Enable Third Person - Twinfinit

1. Download Gmod Maps - fasrvox. Gmod or Garry's Mod is a 'free roam' game where you can carry out a variety of adventurous tasks unreservedly throughout a virtual world. The game is immeasurably attention-grabbing in a way that if you once sit down to have fun, you don't feel able to get up until you bring it to any decisive conclusion
  2. Endless Sky Businessman Mod - freevu. Endless Sky Current Version: 0.9.8. Hello and welcome to /r/endlesssky! Before you start posting here, please read the rules below. If you have any questions, head to the QnA thread. Rules: Follow the reddiquette. Don't abuse the userflairs. Using flairs on posts is highly recommended, too
  3. istrator powers
  4. Switch to third person camera timedemo: No: Play a demo and report performance info. timedemoquit: No: Play a demo, report performance info, and then exit timerefresh: Yes: Profile the renderer. toggle: No: Toggle the command run in conjunction with it; i.e. toggle sv_infinite_aux_power toggle_duck: No: Toggle the +duck command. toggle_zoom.
  5. Third Person View: Dynamic View - Enables / disables all the options in the tab Speed Tilt - Third Person pov moves back and forth when the vehicle starts to move Advanced / Lerp - In advanced mode, a vehicle is much harder to control, while in lerp it is much easier to control Auto Focus - Focuses the camera behind the vehicl

1. Menu Music. Play as (most) of the animatronics from Five Nights at Freddy's 2 in this accurate recreation of the fnaf 2 pizzaeria! kill the gaurd to free yourself! sooo, theres a bug with the third person version that says your playing the first person version. dont worry about that, it'll be fixed in the next update Gaminglight.com ImperialRP Custom Map No Training! 147.135.124.68:27015 - Garry's Mod Server in United State Kaede Azusagawa (梓川 かえで, Azusagawa Kaede) is one of the main characters of Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai series. She is the younger sister of Sakuta Azusagawa who suffered amnesia and gained a different personality after her ordeal with Adolescence Syndrome stemming from online bullying. Since then, she has lived with Sakuta and has not attended school Open the console menu using ~ and imput this code: bind key command. This binds a console command to a key. Note that if the command has arguments, quotes must be used. For example: bind x impulse 101. Be careful on which key you choose. If you use a key already in use for the game (W, A, S, D are for movement, 1-6 is used for weapons, G is.

Free to Play Demos Early Access Controller Friendly Remote Play Software Soundtracks Virtual Reality VR Hardware Mac OS X SteamOS + Linux For PC Cafés. Genres. Action. Action. Action Rogue-Like Arcade & Rhythm Beat 'Em Up Fighting & Martial Arts First-Person Shooter Platformer & Runner Third-Person Shooter 1 Overview 2 Use 3 Selection 4 Usage 5 Limits 6 Context Menu 7 Trivia The camera tool is a tool that allows the user to spawn cameras and see from their point of view through a designated key. This is useful for a simple security system on roleplay servers. The tool has many uses such as: Easy screenshots. Advanced movie making. Creating basic security systems. Viewpoints in areas that were.

Garry's Mod Showcase: Enhanced ThirdPerson - YouTub

1. Rating. ★ Watchlist. - Download. umbrella flaslight. the umbrella corporation logo now on your flashlight just download the addon and move the file.vpk to the path: left 4 dead 2, and move it to the addons folder and voila! enjoy :3. umbrella flaslight. GUI Miscellaneous
  2. x play prophunt. props get to see in 3rd person and hunters are in 1st person even watching shows how different 1st and 3rd person and how.
  3. Siege Survival: Gloria Victis released on Steam last month and the good people at Koch Media have partnered with us to give away 35 copies of the game to the Nexus Mods community! Siege Survival is a new resource management survival game set in the medieval world of Gloria Victis

GMOD Console Commands [Garry's Mod] [Tutorials

Sam Shinogami, (originally called Anime, then named Sensei) is a Japanese/Malaysian exchange graduate of Creepypasta High, Fountain High School and Black Lake High School, The Master of The One Punch and He is believed to be the adopted brother of Officer Maloney. He also once took on the name.. Higgilydiggilyhoogan (spelling varies) is the name of a collective of government-bred clones who first appeared in the video FUNNY POKEMON! - Gmod Charizard Playermodel Mod (Garry's Mod), and making further appearances in the FNAF SCHOOL ROLEPLAY (Garry's Mod) and PAPA ACACHALLA IS MISSING! - Gmod Funny Siblings Roleplay (Garry's Mod) videos. He is also the reason Papa Acachalla moved.

Ensure you are not pressing crouch (Usually Ctrl) as you press E. Pressing crouch will make you pick the prop up rather than change. Disable all other addons / plugins in your Garry's Mod. This can be performed from the Addons menu at the home screen in Garry's Mod. Remember to not disable the PropHunt mode Added teleport. The second main feature from legacy has been added - teleporting. It can currently be accessed by clicking while in third person as the pilot. You can hold down left click to ghost the exterior (only ghosted to pilot) and a crosshair will be displayed where the TARDIS will teleport to. It will dematerialise when releasing left. 22hours ago Released Jan 17, 2020 First Person Shooter A Bionicle-themed weapon, monster, and playerclass mod for GZDoom. Version 1.1 Released! Brutal Doom Jul 19 2021 Released 2012 First Person Shooter The definitive gameplay enhancement mod for the GZDoom and Zandronum engines. Adds realistic gore, dismemberments, headshots, executions.

My in-game name: 501st PFC 3126 Turret. My SteamID: 76561198410181856. Reason: N Word. Admin: Shuruia. Why this should be revoked: Context : We were waiting for an event to be set up and so I whipped out my phone and started scrolling through memes . I meant to click C on my keyboard to get out of third person when I accidently pressed X so. How to go Third Person in Gmod Fixing Lua Panic Gmod Secret Phrase. ADVERTISEMENT RECENT SERVER BLOG POSTS how do i appeal a ban?my names glockioso and i got banned for a week is there any way i can get it appealed or shortened?? glockioso. Nov 04, 2020 6:30 PM How exactly do I join CI, I'm looking to join it but escaping is too hard.. Guys is there any good 3rd person camera mod that doesnt eliminate the usage of 1st person, and is not as crappy as the default oblivion 3rd person. I really liked U3RDPerson mod because playing in third person is much better and like fallout. So if there are any mods like that gimme a link or message High quality Gmod inspired Scarves designed and sold by independent artists and designers from around the world. Printed on light chiffon fabric, Redbubble's scarves will keep you cool in summer and stylish in winter. They feature full-length prints on a 55 (140cm) square canvas. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours

New Muv-Luv Game Project Immortal May Come to PS5, Xbox Series X, & Switch if Cross-Play Is Allowed. The Muv-Luv series is branching out across several games in development and one of those a. Goose Duck, Duck, Goose Motherfucker VIP. This weapon literally doesn't even have a first person SWEP, it puts you in third person when you use it. It's just not for TTT, also garbage to try and have any type of fight with, pretty much only random luck. Did you guys even watch the workshop videos Proper Rocket Jumper - A Mod for Team Fortress 2. Proper Rocket Jumper. The Rocket Jumper on the correct Rockerlauncher model. Have you ever realised that the Rocket Jumper is just a reskin of a crappy rocketlauncher model? The whole model was missing alot of detail, plus the skin was very old. It seemed to be based on beta models Crystal Higgins The Flexitarian Dietitian: Healthy Treats. Nourishing Eats. Fitness Feat

garry's mod third person mod - bluesecure

Third-person kicking using the lua animation API by JetBoom; Sinc... [ArcCW] Altor Pistol. Created by slogkot StormFox is a free environment mod that will freshen your GMod experience with weather, light and effects! It is made to support as many people as possible. This means SF runs mostly o... Simple Commentaries Third, I want this battalion to bring in more and players and be the most active battalion on the server I would love to achieve this by hosting more SIMs and Training such as Lore sessions and missions for all of the troopers in the battalion not only to keep people in the battalion but to also draw new people into the battalion

Now released!http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=244540803Testing a new flashlight weapon. I have no idea what happened to the quality of t.. All Gmod Act Commands Youtube. noclip - Makes you fly around on the map. (Is the same effect If you press V By Default on sandbox.). thirdperson - Enables the Third Person camera. (It makes your camera on your back.). firstperson - Enables the First Person camera. Name The that other entities refer to this entity In most PC games you can access the developer console by pressing the ~ key that is below your esc key. If that doesn't work you can enable the option in the advanced options section of the settings tab. When in game you can press the ~ key and a box will show up. Decide a key you will use to turn on thirdperson and type bind (key) thirdperson Press CTRL key or control key to toggle to third person point of view. Pressing again will change to first person. 5.0 - Post-Processing Post processing is an effect that happens live on-screen during gameplay. It's usually use for screenshot or video capture. Change its properties at the right side. Example of post-processing. 6.0 - Dupe

Photon In-Game Pag

Go 1. gmod-hoverboard. The original hoverboard addon for Garry's Mod created in 2009. Lua. gmod-zahmbeez. A top-down / third person zombie gamemode for Garry's Mod created in 2009. Lua. gmod-the-collector. An experimental horror gamemode for Garry's Mod Version: 1.1.1 almost 3 years ago. Place in a folder with 'FiveNightsatFreddys2'. Download (195 MB) This is a mod for FNaF 2 that allows you to control the animatronics! The original FNAF 2 application is required. Remember to place the original game in a folder with this mod and make sure it is titled 'FiveNightsatFreddys2' (that is how it is. I am going to release a multihack that I've created for TF2. I've included a few features such as third person hack, autobackstab, bhop and FOV change. As mentioned before, the game is on Steam so if you plan on using this online, beware of VAC, which is Steams built in anti cheat system About: Rage 2 is a first-person shooter video game developed by Avalanche Studios in conjunction with id Software and published by Bethesda Softworks. The game is the sequel to the 2010 game Rage. Title: Rage 2 Company: Avalance Studios Platforms: Playstation 4, Xbox One, PC Engine: Apex Release Date: May 14, 2019 My work: 2017-2019, 2½year DCC: MotionBuilde © 2021 Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries

Third-person flashlights. New map, mor_halcyon. I am planning on releasing my version of Morbus within a week or two, but I wanted to post on reddit to drum up interest. For games and info and an announcement of eventual release, join the Morbus: Reborn Discord: https://discord.gg/bmVEB4 Started working on thirdperson but when my thirdperson angles or somewhere else then aiming directly at the person they seem to affect how my angle is calculated and my aimbot doesnt work correctly. when i go in first person how ever im immediatly more accurate. here's a video to describe the problem further: YouTube. Sil Netten

GMOD Minigames Admin Application Now that I am thinking about this, it couldn't possibly be Roy because this person has way too much health and way too much flashlight battery to be Roy. (signature made by @ cockycock) Twitter Ko-Fi Github Share this post 1st method: Right click on Black Mesa in your library > Properties > Set Launch Options > Type: -console > Launch the game > Once the game is loaded Type: bind p toggleconsole. 2nd method: In Game > Keyboard settings > Advanced > Enable Developers Console > Save > In Game > hit tilde (~) > Enter sv_cheats 1 GUNSLINGER mod is S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat weapon-related modification, which is not ordinary armory expanding or balancing mod. This mod overhauls the original first-person point of view to true quality vision with every movement looking natural and every weapon behaving like its real counterpart Description: You have a unique opportunity to gather a team of friends or go on a solitary. expedition to the forests of wild reserves and feel like a real hunter for Bigfoots. You have to hunt in different weather conditions, trail an animal, set traps, explore. locations, search for Bigfoots lair, guard against other dangerous animals and much

Ex: jointeam <team|team number|character>. For hidden cvars, please see the article discussion section. Some commands are legacy commands or are not hooked up to code. Some L4D2 commands may need developer mode (launch option -dev) in order to work. Convars prefixed with 360_ will only set on Xbox 360 DBD +46 ↺3 Dead by Daylight. CS1.6 +37 ↺7 Counter-Strike 1.6. HL2 +17 ↺7 Half-Life 2. S1F +13 ↺10 Sonic The Hedgehog Forever. MSM +17 ↺3 My Singing Monsters. BotW +14 ↺3 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (WiiU) SSBC +13 ↺3 Super Smash Bros. Crusade. GB +9 ↺6 GameBanana. HL +10 ↺5 Half-Life

Mods - Garry's Mod - Mod D

Some commands are legacy commands or are not hooked up to code. There are a total of 3556 total convars/concommands in this list. Some TF2 commands may need developer mode (launch option -dev) in order to work. The format for variables in the table is: <Variable Name> : <Default Value> : <Variable Flags> : <Help Text> Mods are a form of user-generated content that can be added to The Forest. Being third-party, mods have no affiliation with Endnight Games and thus are not officially supported or endorsed by the developers. 1 Where to Obtain Mods? 2 Gameplay 3 Are Mods Safe to Use? 4 Griefers 5 Mods that Add Content to the Game? 6 Popular Mods Mods can be found on and downloaded from the ModAPI Hub. Similar.

Garry's Mod is a physics sandbox, powered by Valve's source engine, with no predefined goals or objectives. We give you the tools, and leave you to play. Spawn objects to create your own contraptions - whether that's a car, rocket, or something that doesn't have a name yet - it's up to you Click RobloxPlayer.exe to run the Roblox installer, which just downloaded via your web browser. 2. Click Run when prompted by your computer to begin the installation process. 3. Click Ok once you've successfully installed Roblox. 4. After installation, click Visit below to join the action! Join. The Roblox installer should download shortly **Pros:** - Looks great - It's friggin' Aperture, man **Cons:** - Light on Kritzkrieg is still an ugly yellow - No third-person model (for Medigun, at least) **Improvements:** - Add a third person model - Change the light on the Kritzkrieg to make it team colored **Notes:** - Totally using the Medigun regardless of the third person model missing - If the third person model is just a problem on. GMod Deathrun - Pointshop - Tons of custom stuff! Jump to: Select a forum Off-Topic Discussion Introductions & Milestones Digital Marketplace Sports Forum Media Forum Vehicle Discussion Gaming Discussion Call of Duty Forum FIFA Forum Grand Theft Auto Forum PlayStation Forum Xbox Forum PC General Forum PC Building Forum PC Gaming Forum Graphics.

Player - Garry's Mod Wik

1. Add the Ragdoll ability. This ability should be placed near the top of the ability list so it will take priority over the abilities beneath it. If you have not already created the ragdoll through the Ragdoll Wizard then select the Add Ragdoll Colliders button under the Editor foldout. Create the ragdoll using that wizard. Ensure the Start/Stop.
  2. glight.com SCP-RP Self-Breaching NEW SITE-50 51.81.23.79:27015 - Garry's Mod Server in United State
  3. Nintendo has just dropped a new update for Animal Crossing New Horizons, and there are now even more things to do in this game.This update introduces diving, allowing you to explore the sea around.
  4. BotW +12 ↺6 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (WiiU) HL +14 ↺2 Half-Life. CS:S +7 ↺8 Counter-Strike: Source. Celeste +7 ↺6. HL2 +6 ↺5 Half-Life 2. P3FES +3 ↺8 Persona 3 FES. GB +9 ↺1 GameBanana. MC +6 ↺3 Minecraft. SCD +3 ↺6 Sonic CD (2011

Steps to make Yourself Invisible in Garry's Mod - Media

How to open the Portal 2 console on PC and enter commands. From the main menu, go to Options -> KEYBOARD/MOUSE -> Allow Developer Console and set it to Enabled. Note: to make some of these codes work, you need to enter this code into the console: sv_cheats 1. Effect. Code Graphics - 4/5Well, it's apparent that the programmers didn'capital t trouble to overload the atmosphere with insignificant information. The house you reside in will be simply because schematic as kids would create it (though a bit precise, of program), but it doesn't suggest the pulling in is poor.As you find the game from the initial person look at, you require to communicate with the. Papa Stacy-Lincoln Acachalla, also known by Papa'Challa, Scott1, Papa McChalla2, Papa Acamachalla, The Great Hunter, The Glorious Bald Headed One and The Golden Ranger3,is a major character in Garry's Mod, played by Jordan Frye. He is an immortal Time Lord Indian Chief4 from the 13th dimension that has lived for over two thousand years, and has been involved in many historical events: The Fall. Nexus Mods first started offering Premium Membership as an option to users all the way back in 2007. Since then, it has been an invaluable source of income for the site that has allowed us to continue to host our services, hire staff, create NMM and Vortex, expand to over 1,300 more games and give back to mod authors via our Donation Points system, among many other things

Vehicle - Garry's Mod Wik

1. Bionicle Heroes Free Download for PC is a 3D third person shooter video game. The game was released in November 2006 by TT Games on PlayStation 2, Xbox 360, Nintendo GameCube, Microsoft Windows and by Amaze Entertainment on Game Boy Advance, and Nintendo DS, a Nintendo W2 version was later released in April 2007
  2. Garry's Mod is a physics sandbox. There aren't any predefined aims or goals. We give you the tools and leave you to play. You spawn objects and weld them together to create your own contraptions - whether that's a car, a rocket, a catapult or something that doesn't have a name yet - that's up to you. You can do it offline, or join the thousands.
  3. Definition of the function. Because it is a convenience function, it is defined by the game. ( Source Code ) function SWEP:ShootEffects () self:SendWeaponAnim ( ACT_VM_PRIMARYATTACK ) // View model animation self.Owner:MuzzleFlash () // Crappy muzzle light self.Owner:SetAnimation ( PLAYER_ATTACK1 ) // 3rd Person Animation end
  4. Hawkins Lab - Night. [door beeps - a man and a woman leave, we see Hopper hiding behind a pillar] Woman: Thanks. [indistinct chatter - they walk together while Hopper catches the door before it closes, he sneaks into the lab] [Hopper walks down a hallway but hears people speaking - he slides into a room on his right and hides while they.
  5. Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver. Sooooo I'm currently addicted to playing Beat Saber, and I plan to post videos semi-regularly to see my progress on getting better. Feel free to post your own clips. Here is a clip from today. If playback doesn't begin shortly, try restarting your device
  6. My Bio. I'm ACmetalman (AC For Short) I work on alot of TF2 Stuff and Original stuff, I mainly want my Original Stuff to get more Recognition but i still love to do Tf2 Stuff though, I am very thankful that even though my Original Work may not look very amazing people still like it, i hope that one day that my Original Work gets so much.
  7. Garry's Mod, or GMod for short, is a sandbox modification for Half-Life 2.It allows the player to manipulate objects and experiment with the physics of the Source engine, often with interesting results due to the power of the engine.Being a sandbox type game there is no goal as such or a way to win, rather users are able to modify the game and play the mod however they wish

Half-Life: Alyx is Valve's VR return to the Half-Life series. It's the story of an impossible fight against a vicious alien race known as the Combine, set between the events of Half-Life and Half-Life 2. Playing as Alyx Vance, you are humanity's only chance for survival The Dread Pirate Zviggles is, of course,a pirate. He has an accent, but he can repress it when needed.He robs a bank/hospital with Aimée.He may be the same person as Mr.Sviggles 1 Personality 2 Relationships 2.1 Amiee 2.2 Johnny Toast 3 TheMission 3.1 First Plan 3.2 Second Plan 3.3 Third Plan.. Resident Evil, also known as Biohazard, is a Japanese horror video game series and media franchise created by Capcom.The franchise follows stories about biological weapons and viral incidents. The game series consists of survival horror, third-person shooter, and first-person shooter games. The franchise has expanded into a live-action film series, animated films, television, comic books.

Reich has other uses. Please see Reich (Disambiguation) for other meanings. The Fourth Reich (Russian: Четвёртый Рейх) is a Neo-Nazi extremist faction within the post-apocalyptic Moscow Metro. As with most factions in the Metro universe, the Fourth Reich did not appear spontaneously but evolved from an existing group - most likely radicals in the Central Metro Command or surviving. Valve Corporation (also known as Valve Software or simply Valve) is an American video game development and digital distribution company based in Bellevue, Washington, United States. It was founded in 1996 by former Microsoft employees Gabe Newell and Mike Harrington, and made famous by its highly successful and critically acclaimed first product, Half-Life, released in November 1998 GMOD GMOD Minigames Admin Application we was on the lighthouse island map and everyone was throwing discoms on the top of the light house and im the only one who gets banned and me and a few friends are upset since most my discoms where when i was a evil role. only one person a kid was upset about it all. regardless if your going to ban me.

Бруталайт Спаркейк Brutalight Sparcake is the leader of the Elements of Insanity. She was created when RariFruit implanted the souls of Christian Brutal Sniper and Weaselcake into Twilight Sparkle's body. She is the first Pony to be based off of two freaks at once. The second being Roach Brimstone. 1 Creation 2 Appearance 3 Powers and Abilities 4 Faults and Weaknesses 5. Email: info@ukeducationcenter.com Phone: +44 07718390736 Address: Kemp House 152-160 City Road London EC1 V2N